1978 Pacemaker 66′
Cruising at Last
Own a Piece of History, Introducing the 1978 Pacemaker 66 Motor Yacht, formerly owned by the famous astronaut John Glenn, previously named Seniram 2 (Marines backward), is now available for discerning boaters seeking a classic vessel with a rich history. The Pacemaker 66 boasts a timeless design and has been well-maintained over the years, making her an ideal choice for those seeking a reliable and comfortable live aboard.
Featuring two large salons and four staterooms (1 owner suite / 2 guests / 1 crew) with 8 berths, this yacht has ample space for entertaining guests or accommodating a large family. The full-beam salon and walkaround side decks provide easy access to the outdoors and plenty of natural light, while the aft deck offers a perfect spot for al fresco dining or relaxation.
The interior of the yacht has been updated and tastefully decorated, with beautiful wood floors throughout. The full bar located behind the pilothouse bulkhead adds an extra touch of luxury and convenience to this already impressive vessel.
This Pacemaker 66 is a piece of maritime heritage that is sure to capture the attention of any boating enthusiast. Formerly owned by the legendary astronaut John Glenn for an impressive 22 years, this vessel holds a special place in the history of boating and space exploration.
As a rare and unique find in the boating world, this classic motor yacht offers an unparalleled combination of history, comfort, and style. Don’t miss your chance to own a true gem of a vessel and experience the luxury and prestige that comes with owning a piece of John Glenn’s legacy.
– Twin Detroit Diesel 475 Hp (7054 hrs)
– Four staterooms with three heads (One Cabin is forward for 2 Crew with a separate head)
– Woodwork throughout the vessel is in outstanding condition
– Updated Garmin and Raymarine electronics
– Bottom paint (2020)
– Props replaced (2020)
– All batteries replaced (2022)
– Portside AC water pump replaced
– New hot water heater (2022)
– Generator 20kW with est. 2000 hours
– New roll-down privacy shades
– New frigidaire refrigerator
– AC fans replaced
– Teak refinished throughout Bow
– New flybridge bimini with Sunbrella fabric
– New flybridge exterior cushions and PVC foam backboards (Sunbrella sling fabric)
– Boston Whaler Tender Included / 25hp 4-stroke
– Sale includes all freestanding furniture
– Sale will include John Glenn Yacht Ownership Memorabilia
– Inquiry about marina lease assignment (Nov. 2023) at Twin Dolphin Marina, Bradenton, FL
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|General Motors / Detroit 12V 71 N||General Motors / Detroit 12V 71 N|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.